top of page
1. Where are you located? We are located in suite 16 of the Salons by JC salon suites in Huntersville, North Carolina!
2. What are Eyelash Extensions? Eyelash Extensions are a semi-permanent service that enhance your eyes with the application of faux mink lashes expertly attached to each of your natural lashes . There are a multitude of styles, curls, lengths and thicknesses that can be used to create your desired lash look. Lash extensions can look as natural or dramatic as you desire but the feeling of the extension is always lightweight. At Flutter and Glow we only use the best extensions, our luxurious extensions are made of the highest grade sterilized PBT materials and our adhesives are latex and formaldehyde free. Our top priority is giving our clients the absolute best lash sets and we take pride in the quality of our service.
3. Will lash extensions ruin my natural lashes? No, the health of my clients lashes are my top priority, I examine each clients lashes and determine what lengths, curl and weight will be suitable for their individual lashes. This being said, sometimes the longest, fullest lashes will not work on every client. I will do my best to give you exactly the look you want while keeping your lashes healthy.
4. Do Lash Extensions hurt? Absolutely not! In fact, most clients find getting lash extensions so relaxing they end up catching up on beauty sleep while at their lash appointment.
5. What will my Eyelash Extensions look like? This is a hard question to answer because lash extensions are SO custom. At Flutter and Glow we promise to deliver each individual client the best lashes we are able to provide. Each lash appointment starts with a consultation where we will discuss the length, curl style, thickness, and overall stylization of your lashes. We take your eye shape and natural lash length into account when we decide what the best lash look will be for you. If you have pictures of lashes you LOVE bring them and show them during your consultation, pictures can be so helpful to guide in assuring that you receive the lashes you prefer.
6. Aftercare for Lash Extensions - Along with the last point, making sure your natural lashes stay healthy has a lot to do with aftercare as well. Proper aftercare will also help your lashes retain longer! So here are all my tips to keeping your lashes in the best condition:
-Don't get lashes wet for 24-48 hours after extensions are applied
-Keep oils AWAY from your lashes
-Brush through your lashes daily
-Cleanse your lashes with an OIL FREE cleanser or a cleanser specially made for lash extensions
-DO NOT PUT MASCARA ON EXTENSIONS
7. Aftercare for Lash Lifts - Lash lifts are pretty easy, just make sure you keep your lashes dry and free of any product for 24 hours after application and after that you can return to using product normally.
8. Cancellation Policy - It is required that you cancel or reschedule appointments 48 hours prior to your appointment scheduled. I understand that sometimes situations occur that are out of our control and I am very understanding of those times; however, when you cancel a scheduled appointment less than a day in advanced or no show the chances of filling the space you have taken up on the schedule are slim. Having taken that space didn't allow others the time slot that they may have wanted/needed to get an appointment. For that reason cancellations and no shows are charged 100% of the scheduled service. Thank you for understanding!
bottom of page